RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Funny Sayings

  • A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted. Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry.
  • Always laugh when you can. It is cheapest medicine.
  • Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.
  • An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
  • You can't have everything....where would you put it?
  • You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
  • If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
  • If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
  • When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
  • You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?

0 comments: