RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Funny Telephonic Conversation

Here is a funny telephonic conversation between a Telephone operator and a caller.


Caller: Can I speak to Annie Wan, please?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I only want to speak to Annie Wan.

Operator: Yes, I understand you want to speak to anyone.

Caller: I'm Sam Wan and I'd like to speak to Annie Wan. It's urgent.

Operator: I know you're someone and you'd like to speak t anyone! But what's this urgent matter all about?

Caller: Just tell my sister, Annie Wan, that Noe Wan met with an accident. Noe Wan got injured and Noe wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on the way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one is injured and no one has been sent to the hospital, then why do you say this urgent? You may think it's funny but I certainly don't!

Caller: You're rude! Who are you?

Operator: I am Saw Ree.

Caller: You should be sorry! Now, tell me your name.

Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree.




Caller: Oh, God.

0 comments: