RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Try To Explain Women


A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions.

"Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead".

"OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?"

GOD says, "So you would like them."

"OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?"

"So you would LOVE them", GOD replies.

The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?"

GOD says, "So they would love you!"

4 comments:

Brianna! said...

this is cute!

and about your sweet comment about my nanny...yes my nanny is a GORGEOUS Lady on the outside, but she is even more beautiful on the inside!

xoxo
bB

collin said...

Thanks for visiting and dropping ur comments Brianna. Keep visiting. :)

Anonymous said...

:D

so now it's officially declared that the ones who fall in love with men are airheads? :P

collin said...

:P