RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Sick Child And His Mother


A child came crying to his  mother and  complained that he has severe stomach-ache. She told him, "It is because your belly is empty. Come and have some food." The child obeyed.

The next day the mother had a heavy head ache. The child consoled her, saying innocently, "Mommy, it is because your head is empty!"

On another occasion, the curious child asked his mother, "Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning Grey?" She tried to use this occasion to reform him. "It is because of you, dear. Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs Grey!" The child replied innocently, "Now I know why your mother has only Grey hairs on her head."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Colin, you are one funny dude!! Lol...way too funny!