RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Monday, April 4, 2011

New Nurse


Two doctors in practice in a small country clinic had to hire a new nurse when the one they had moved out of state.

They interviewed Nurse Karen and decided to hire her. She had only worked two days when one doctor called the other to his office and said that they would have to let Nurse
Karen go.

"Why, we just hired her?"

"Well, I think she is dyslexic and gets thing backward. I told her to give Mr. Smith two shots of morphine every 24 four hours, but she gave him 24 shots in two hours and it
almost killed him. I told her to give Mrs. Jones an enema every twelve hours and she gave her twelve in one hour."

The doctor had barely finished his reasons when the other doctor rushed out of the room.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" the doctor asked.

"To find Karen, I just instructed her to prick Mr. Hill's Boil!"

0 comments: