RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Top 10 Programmer Excuses



And Now the Top 10 Excuses Made by Programmers



1. "I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
2. "It must be a hardware problem."
3. "Somebody must have changed my code."
4. "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
5. "You must have the wrong version."
6. "That's weird..."
7. "There must be something wrong with your data"
8. "It's never done that before."
9. "It worked yesterday."
10. "It works on my machine"



What's your favorite excuse? Write comment...... :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facts are true for 90% failure cases. But the excuses vary from person to person.