RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Phone Bill???

The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a family meeting.


Dad: People this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the phone. I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.

Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone

Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company mobile

















Maid:
So what is the problem? We all use our work telephones.

2 comments:

SathyaSridhar said...

Haiiii!!! Collin,,nice to meet you dear,,you got such a wonderful blog..really nobody thought about to start a blog to makes others to laugh..it is a good start dear n make others to laugh is big thing that u r doing easily,,i like this joke dear telephone bill conversation,, i can't control my laughing after reading this one..

collin said...

Thanks Sathya....I m really very happy that you liked my blog. Thanks for stopping by and dropping your thoughts. Keep visiting and plz do follow my blog if you liked it. Take Care. :)