RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Try To Grow Chickens


A New York City yuppie moved to the country and bought a piece of land. He went to the local feed and livestock store and talked to the proprietor about how he was going to take up chicken farming. He then asked to buy 100 chicks.

"That's a lot of chicks," commented the proprietor. "I mean business," the city slicker replied.

A week later the yuppie was back again. "I need another 100 chicks," he said. "Boy, you are serious about this chicken farming," the man told him.

"Yeah," the yuppie replied. "If I can iron out a few problems." "Problems?" asked the proprietor. "Yeah," replied the yuppie, "I think I planted that last batch too close together."


0 comments: