RSS
Hi!!

I am Collin. I am a fun loving person. My main motive is to try to make everybody laugh through this blog. I want to make everybody happy in this world. I hope you all will enjoy my blog and at least forget all your pains and sorrows for sometimes.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Guests For Dinner


There was this little kid who had a bad habit of sucking his thumb. His mother finally told him that if he didn't stop sucking his thumb, he'd get fat.

Two weeks later, his mother had her friends over for a game of bridge. The boy points to an obviously pregnant woman and says, "Ah, ha! I know what you've been doing!"

3 comments:

Bitsy Baby Photography said...

ahhhh, that was hilarious =) can you imagine, it's just like a little toddler to do something like this too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

collin said...

:)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/05/55-here-is-whats-coming-in-mind.html

help me achieve 55 comments goal by leaving a comment under the post...
take the awards from previous post after that.
thank you in advance.